Excel Tax and Consulting Services
Above and Beyond
We Have Moved!
Paying for your tax preparation and getting your refund shouldn't be hard!
Excel Tax and Consulting Services has many options to suit all of our clients. From low cost tax preparation fees, which are affordable in many cases, to options to take the fees out of your refund as well as taking payments. We never file until the return is paid for, but in some cases taking the fees out the refund is not an option. Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and Discover as well as cash and personal checks are all accepted.
Get your refund direct deposited into your bank account, receive a check from the IRS, debit cards, and Walmart Direct to Cash are all ways we can process your refund. Some items have additional fees so please speak with your tax professional and choose the option that works best for your situation.
Walk Ins and Drop Offs Welcome
New Address: 2697 Hwy 59 Denison!
Middle House, follow the walkway on the right of the garage back to the office.
"Pay the lowest price advertised!"
Join Our Mailing List
Join Our Text Updates List
Free Tax Tip. (Health Care Exchange and the Affordable Care Act)
Did you purchase your health care through the Exchange? If so, there are a few things that you need to remember through out the year.
1. If you have a major life event you need to let the Exchange know as soon as possible. Major life events can do many different things to your qualifications for certain benefits via the Exchange.
2. If you start making more money then you estimated at the time of sign up it is a good idea to let the Exchange know. If you make more money then you estimated and you qualified for the Premium Tax Credit and took it to make your health care premiums more affordable, you may end up paying some of the credit back on your 2017 Tax Return if you didn't report it to the Exchange.
3. If you are let go from your employer, have a baby, adopt a child or get married or divorced through the year this needs to be reported as well. These events may help you qualify for the Premium Tax Credit or an even higher one.
4. If you do purchase your health care via the Exchange you will receive a 1095-A that needs to be placed on your 2015 Tax Return.
5. Not having qualifying health care coverage will be more expensive on your 2017 Tax Return. The penalties for not having qualifying coverage are to go up again and can cause your refund to be substantially lower or you can have a balance due with your return.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to talk about how the Affordable Care Act will affect your 2017 Tax Return.